The ARA has five members of whom four are elected for 5 year terms at the Ashland Annual (Spring) Town Meeting by Ashland voters attending the Meeting. One member is appointed by the Governor of Massachusetts for a 5 year term.
The current members of the Ashland Redevelopment Authority are:
- Andrea Green - Chair, elected with term ending in May 2018.
- Sara Hines - Vice Chair, appointed with term ending in May 2018.
- Terry Hendrix - Treasurer, elected with term ending in May 2019.
- Brandi Kinsman - Secretary, elected with term ending in May 2021.
- OPEN due to resignation, elected with term ending in May 2020.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN FILLING THIS POSITION FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE TERM, PLEASE CONTACT ANDREA GREEN OR ANY OF THE OTHER ARA MEMBERS. Please consider the replacement MUST be elected at the Annual Town Meeting.