Over the past years since the inception of the ARA, there have been many accomplishments to include:
- Urban Renewal Plan - draft form of a long term action plan Spring 2012
- 125 Front Street - Purchase and permitting of undeveloped property in Downtown
- Design Review Committee - Formation of Planning Board committee created for
aesthetic review of commercial development space
- Pond Street Initiative - working closely with businesses and residents in the Rt.
- Ashland Farmer's Market - Hosted AFM at 125 Front Street
- Ashland Half Marathon - Road race events around the Marathon. Successful
project spun off to create Ashland Sporting Association.
- Downtown Collaborative - created committee to focus on Downtown district